Located in Leland, North Carolina, Grayson Park is centrally located in bustling Brunswick County just 10 minutes outside of downtown Wilmington. The community is surrounded by city and coastal amenities, and has access to the conveniences of modern life. Fine shopping at the area town centers, a selection of new restaurants, coffee shops and a gorgeous new medical facility are just minutes down the road. Atlantic beaches, schools, and historic attractions are only a short drive away. Grayson Park is situated within an attractive natural setting with lush wooded areas and ponds. The community takes full advantage of the natural beauty while maintaining the integrity of the landscape.
Directions to Grayson Park - 2050 Grayson Parkway, Leland, NC 28451.
From Wilmington, take Hwy 17 South to Leland. Continue approximately 10 miles. Turn right on Hwy 87 North/Old Town Creek Road. Continue approximately 2 miles. Grayson Park is on the left.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why are Stevens Fine Homes green on the outside?
- Posted Jul 10, 2013
- Stevens Fine Homes builds all new homes in Grayson Park to Stevens Energy Wise... read »
- Stevens Energy Wise conserves energy and saves...
- Posted Oct 08, 2012
- This article in Wilmington Star News features the Stevens Energy Wise system, an... read »
- Wilmington-area home sales jumped 20% in August
- Posted Sep 19, 2012
- Wilmington, NC reached the highest number of August home sales since 2007, with more... read »