Welcome to Grayson Park!
Grayson Park is a stunning new home community in Leland, North Carolina, with world class amenities. The community is located within bustling Brunswick County only 10 minutes to downtown Wilmington, and surrounded by the city and coastal amenities of southeast North Carolina. Grayson Park is situated within an attractive natural setting with lush wooded areas and ponds. The community takes full advantage of the natural beauty while maintaining the integrity of the landscape.
At the heart of Grayson Park lies the amenity area, a retreat you can enjoy everyday. The community's amenities include competition size swimming pool with kiddie pool, clubhouse with large catering kitchen and fitness center, two lighted tennis courts, playground, walking trails, wooden bridges, sidewalks and lighted winding streets. These world class amenities are designed to bring friends and family together and provide a greater sense of community.
Grayson Park consists of five neighborhoods - Parkside, Brighton Village, The Villas, Wynchase, and Reunion. The neighborhoods surround the central amenity area, each with a character of its own. The neighborhoods offer brick, Craftsman style, European style, and town homes in a variety of plans designed to meet the needs of today's active lifestyles. Craftsman and European style homes start from $149,900. Brick homes start from $159,900. Town homes start from $119,900. All homes are constructed for greater efficiency and savings by Wilmington’s #1 home builder, Stevens Fine Homes.
Recent Blog Posts
- Why are Stevens Fine Homes green on the outside?
- Posted Jul 10, 2013
- Stevens Fine Homes builds all new homes in Grayson Park to Stevens Energy Wise... read »
- Stevens Energy Wise conserves energy and saves...
- Posted Oct 08, 2012
- This article in Wilmington Star News features the Stevens Energy Wise system, an... read »
- Wilmington-area home sales jumped 20% in August
- Posted Sep 19, 2012
- Wilmington, NC reached the highest number of August home sales since 2007, with more... read »